sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

Shit!!!

Well what else can i say...... nothing .. of course..... i hate being involve in this whole shit again... and I do have a choice, but looks like I'm too coward and at the end i always give up and I let my feelings to pick the wrong way to go....

And to night here I am, waiting, expecting, wishing , dreaming, and asking my self over and over again if is worth it.....

I have set my own limitations on this and sometimes i regret it, cause i have a whole bunch of needs, all kind, but what kind of woman would i be if i let u make all the desicions ??.... One side of me keeps telling me not to give up, to fight all to the end until no choices, reasons or hopes are left..... and the other that I should value my self more and just turn and look for happiness somewhere else...

There is a constantly fight between my broken heart that doesnt want to give up and and my common sense, between the madness and the amazing love i feel, between the lack of answers and the tons of questions.... between me and his other world......

3 comentarios:

Alyl dijo...

Ahh ya se, es lo peor andar detras de tus compañeros por que la calificacion es de todos... espero ke algun dia la vida sea justa.. y respeten nuestro ezfuerzo....

Sobre el comentario de hoy no opino porke mi ingles chafea mucho... asi ke no malinterpretare jejeje....

Cuidate... esperemos ke nos vaya mejor....

AnGYEN dijo...

...aaahh te entiendo..y tmb me asusta jaa. es lo malo de ser tan aventureras no dejamos de luchar hasta el final..
aang11@hotmail.com es mi correo(oye pero dsp lo borras para ke alguien mas no lo vea okis..no c si te conectas al messenger para ke em agregues..saludos Zazet

AnGYEN dijo...

oye.. jejeje la mensa de yo, jeje ayer entre a mi msn y me di cuenta que dos personas me habian agregado..peor como no conoci ningun correo no lo acepte..jeje dsps recorde ke tal ves eras tu..lo siento c me olvido, si puedes volverme a agregar o mandame un correo y yo te agrego, por si no s epuede thxs chica!!