jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

:(

I'm alive cause i breath, but i just breath in automatic because i'm to coward to stop doing it.. and that makes feel pathetic..... all my streght is gone and i'm to able to make my own decisions..
I'm paying for someone else mistakes and the best i can do, it's keep my self quiet and serene until everything is done, it haven't been enough for u to brake my heart because now u're kicking the pieces away from me, making impossible for me to heal it nor reconstruct it..
Sorrow has became a life style for me, and if someone in life has the right to win an Oscar that's me, I have become another fake human pretending to be what others want me to be. All this madness i have inside me it's jus the bomb that it might explote in any time, it just need one more reason one more...